“To meet the financial needs of our customers and community, remaining profitable and independent.”
The DMB Community Bank “Mission Statement” was derived from the following principles and objectives:
- To be a profitable, independent community bank.
- To develop a challenged, well-trained, strongly motivated, customer orientated staff to be fairly rewarded for highly productive work.
- To provide a reasonable return for our stockholders and to promote a fair market for their stock.
- To continue to serve the financial needs of our immediate communities with emphasis on the agricultural, consumer, residential, business and professional segments of our market.
- To maximize the potential total relationship of our clients by leveraging the strengths and services of the bank and its subsidiaries/ventures.
- To constantly evaluate opportunities other than traditional banking services for income production.
- To maintain excellent personalized and professional customer service with emphasis on close relationships with all customers.
- To operate independently, to pool resources, management, technical expertise, and personnel when it enhances productivity.
- To promote the spirit of the Community Reinvestment Act.