DMB is now offering Debit Cards with a new fraud monitoring system. If a suspicious transaction is detected on your debit card, you will be notified by a text message. All you need to do is respond to the text message and confirm the transaction. If you indicate the transaction is fraud, you will receive another message with a phone number to call for followup. For additional information regarding this new card feature, click here.
Leave the checks at home! DMB Debit Cards are so easy to use!
- Use for purchases – at stores, online, or over the phone.
- Eliminate the need to write checks or carry cash.
- Cash withdrawals available at ATMs throughout the country.
- Transfer funds between linked accounts.
- Login online to track Debit Card activity in real time.
- Surcharge free cash withdrawals through the ATM Access Network.
Click Here to print a Debit Card application. Please fax or mail completed form to DMB Community Bank. Signatures are required. By signing this application you acknowledge downloading and reading the Regulation E Disclosure. This regulation will govern your protective rights. If you don't have a printer, please Contact Us and we will send you a copy of the disclosure.
If you report a lost or stolen DMB Debit Card, please contact DMB Community Bank on the next business day to confirm a replacement card has been ordered.
Report Lost or Stolen Debit Card: (800) 472-3272