Bobbi Jo Lochner
DMB Community Bank offers a variety of mortgage loan options to help you achieve your goals. From purchasing your first home, remodeling your existing home, financing your child’s college education or purchasing a new vehicle, DMB Community Bank offers a variety of mortgage loan options to fit your needs. Additionally, our loans are serviced in-house, which means whenever you have a question regarding your loan, you can call us directly. Experience the benefits of financing your mortgage with DMB Community Bank: RAPID RESPONSE, local servicing, and so much more! Click here to see our current mortgage rates.
Apply Online with our new Online Mortgage Application!
The Benefits are Clear.
- Streamlined application process
- Apply anytime, from anywhere
- Quick online approvals
- Complete your application on your schedule
- Online loan decisions
- Loan status anytime, anywhere
- New home mortgages or refinances
- Detailed cost information
- Rate Watch automatically emails you when your desired rate is available
- Rate Watch automatically emails a customized rate quote on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis-you decide!
- Calculators let you experiment with different products
- Takes the mystery out of mortgage terminology
Need personal service? Just ask. If you need help with your online application and personal resources, online help is available. The most frequently asked questions can be accessed at any time during the application. Or contact our Mortgage Department at (608) 846-3711.
DMB Mortgage Products
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Balloon Mortgages
- Construction Loans
- Bridge Mortgages
- Home Equity Line of Credit
Mortgage Value Plus (MVP) Benefits
DMB mortgage customers also qualify for the following MVP benefits:
- Service Charge Free Relationship Checking
- Service Charge Free Homeowners Savings
- No Annual Fee Checkcard
- No Annual Fee VISA or Mastercard
- First Year Free 3" x 5" Safe Deposit Box
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Consumer Access Link